Seriously,
I've lost count of how long we have been together, and I think I should stop anyways. There's no point counting the years, as if there's an end.
I don't wish for us to end.. We are going to be eternal. Lets pray for the best. I'm very confident of us.
In syaa Allah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs
When I was younger, I always felt a tad jealous of siblings or friends who were able to hug their parents freely and at any time. Frankly, ...
-
i remembered the 1st day of CTU class here, where our Ustazah told us to jot down our plans from SPM.. this is what i wrote: 17 (2005) Fi...
-
i was trolling the internet, reading random articles of amazing and weird things, when i encountered a very2 cruel and sad blog post. Junk...
-
im tired of listening to this things im tired of being a hypocrite for something i NEED im tired of being the one who's always in the ey...
No comments:
Post a Comment