So far, parenthood has been.. well...
EXHAUSTING!
No lie. My 3months maternity break is almost over, and not one bit, I feel rested (no joke).
Taking care of an infant need your FULL attention and devotion. Nap time, milk time, playtime.. not to mention I need to do my part as a wife too, cooking, cleaning, communicating. And there is that one time, I thought of taking a day break from everything, handing Mika over to Lily to babysit one night, just for a full night sleep, mother instinct just had to kick in, I MISS MIKA SO MUCH! I was listless, indecisive and so occupied thinking of my baby.
Even if I wanted a full night sleep, I'd wake up in the middle of the night, looking for my son. I don't know how am I going to cope, going back to work next month, missing him all the time.
Let me tell you, ek..
MOTHER INSTINCT IS REAL!
It's both tiring, but a full blessing. Thank you Allah for this opportunity to be a mother. It's truly magical and now, my reality. No matter how tiring it is, I wouldn't exchange this with anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs
When I was younger, I always felt a tad jealous of siblings or friends who were able to hug their parents freely and at any time. Frankly, ...
-
i remembered the 1st day of CTU class here, where our Ustazah told us to jot down our plans from SPM.. this is what i wrote: 17 (2005) Fi...
-
im tired of listening to this things im tired of being a hypocrite for something i NEED im tired of being the one who's always in the ey...
-
i was trolling the internet, reading random articles of amazing and weird things, when i encountered a very2 cruel and sad blog post. Junk...
No comments:
Post a Comment