Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Nestum? Nasty!!

Sorry guys,

There isn't anything wrong with Nestum. It's just that, I hate it so much, I can gag just thinking about it.

Although, there are times when I crave for it. But most of the time? NOPE!

You see, when I was alot, lot, lot younger, my dad and I was almost skin and bones. Too small and skinny. My then step mom thought we looked horrid and unwell, so she managed a meal schedule for us. We had full course meals everyday, including the dreaded supper time. 

Let me enhance, that time, i was so skinny, I didn't eat much (as today's gluttony self). Every extra spoonful was a torture.

Back to supper, my mom would fix us both Nestum, every night before bedtime, and I weren't allowed to go to bed until i finish every spoonful! I had it worst when my then stepmom thought i ate too slow, she fed me herself. She'd force me to swallow every bite, up to the point when i had enough, that I'd gag. But the more i gag, the more i was fed. There was no escape!! It was like that every night until my body starts to look healthy again.

But, up to this day, I can't look at Nestum without thinking of it being shoved in my throat. The nightmare...

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...