Friday, June 17, 2016

GrabPolite

Just had the most polite grabcar driver ever! 

- He invited me to sit at the back (as a passenger) (but i sat infront anyway)

-ultimately soft spoken 

- He said, "omg, you're so polite!" Ok..

- He asked if I was well, coz i was snivelling a little.

- He literally said, "Oh, please take care of yourself."

- He told me to take medications.

- He drove like, fricking slow on a highway!!

- Kept smiling, all the way!

- He started his sentences with "I'm sorry", "thank you", or "oh my god"

- He asked if i was going to work. i said yea. Then, he made this genuinely worried face and said, "Oh my god, please take care of yourself" like I'm going to see a crazy ex boyfriend.

So cute. 😂😂

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...