Saturday, August 17, 2013

what just happened?

receiving a phone call from my boyfriend is probably a normal thing, except for this one... especially this one...

Topet Hidayat
i'v got something to tell..

Puteri Nurul
yeah? (about to slurp in my spaghetti)

Topet Hidayat
my dad is coming to meet with your dad within this 2-3 weeks time.

Puteri Nurul
huh? (in disbelief)

Topet Hidayat
my dad is coming to meet your dad...

Puteri Nurul
yeah.... why??

Topet Hidayat
to get to know each other... to talk of our engagement..

Puteri Nurul
WHATTT??????? We're engaging???

and the rest of the conversation had me rolling on the floor (literally)...

Ya Allah, i know i've sort of kept asking for the day, but, when it happens, all nerve system just went kaput! im freaking out, nervous as hell and cant believe that this day would come!!

Alhamdulillah that our relationship had came up with a progress. i just need to slim down n be prim n proper now... training!! training!! my god!! im a wreak!!seriously!!

p.s: so.. this is how it felt...

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...