Monday, April 18, 2011

new hair cut, old style... :)

been wanting to cut my hair since my fringe was covering my eyes...
so i was thinking to cut like this...

then, i thought... hey!! this wud be like Ibu Sri kan?? hehehe... :)
being her, 20 years ago... ;p

when i cut it...
it turns out, i looked like my baby sister instead...

end result....
TAADAA!!! ;p
china doll bangs...

hahhaa... went to class today with kebaya and abit of make up..
and evrybody was like...




overreacted much??
teehee...

2 comments:

MiSs aNySs said...

sooooooooooooooo pretty! seriously nice babe!

Puteri Nurul said...

hehhe... thank you... cm my mom x?? ;p

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...