Sunday, April 5, 2020

New Little One

Alhamdulillah...

I'm going towards my 2nd trimester with our 2nd child.
Mika is turning 3 years old at the end of this month.

I must say, we plan this very well indeed...
3 years gap.. huhu..

Speaking of family planning,
It triggers me that I was once told that,

"I speak as if I'm Godless..
To do family planning is not to trust Allah's plans."

I believe that Allah understands his servants' life sustainability, lifestyle, and needs.
We also need to limit ourselves every day to cope with living life in the city.

It's different compared to before.
People gave birth to many so, their kids can help them with work at a ripe age of 6.

We don't do that anymore nowadays.
We provide them until they're 18, sometimes even more.
From education, home, sustenance, protection, and affection.

It's a different age now,
So, we need to live in the current era.

"I trust that rezeki comes from Allah.
But, I also trust that we need to use our mind to limit ourselves"

In syaa Allah
"Ikat lah unta dan berserah la kepada Allah"

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...