Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Not ADHD, but maybe

 Situation: working on laptop


"URGH.. my back hurts"

"Do I need to see a chiro or just book a massage?"

"How much does a chiro cost? Massage la cheaper..."

"Or I could just use my back pain as a testimony for my YL supplement I'm getting"

"hmm... how much commission am I getting this month..."

"Oh, Lily contacted me yest asking about a product"

"Speaking of Lily, Ayah didn't pick up my call last night. Maybe call him later lah"

"I hope he's doing ok... wish I can go visit him, but we're under quarantine now"

"what is casual contact means anyway?"

*googles*

"Oh, no need quarantine, but safer to just do it, ok..."

"Meaning food and groceries deliveries!"

"I should put that stool outside, so the riders and just put things on there and not just hang on my gate handle"

*strap stool outside to gate with zip tie*

"I need to buy more zip tie.. hmm.. does HappyFresh app goes to hardware store"

"Oh.. baby's formula finishing.. better buy using this app"

"oh, cleaners will be here Friday, I need to buy toilet washers"

"Think hubby still loves me, despite me not cleaning and cooking myself?"

"what? he married me.. he marries me to be his maid.."

"why cant he do the cleaning once in a while..."

"YEAH GIRL POWER! I WORK TOO YOU KNOW!!"

"Oh shit... my video's due today!!! 6pm alreadyyy!!"

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...