Friday, March 11, 2011

Harry Potter Marathon

6 Harry Potter Movies in 2 Days...


imagine that...
ignoring the fact that i hv abundant of asgmnts to do..
but i just cant get my head on the job....

not to say that i hate Harry Potter...
but i used to NOT to like Harry Potter...
coz it reminds me of my dad FORCING me to read the book 
when i wanted to do something else all the time...
so its more of a difficult psychology thingy...
(its like trauma... but its not... i just hate being forced at)

so.. yeah...
i watched the movies...
and i find it wonderful...
:)
(not to mention i'm late to like it)
(and im starting to feel lame.. but.. heck.. who cares??)

so yeah...
"brilliant" eyh? ;)
now im waiting for Harry Potter 7
and looking forward for HP 7 part II

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...