Friday, July 27, 2012

weird sounds?

people (mostly my friends who's always close to me, literally) often seems to realize an odd attitude of mine, or so they say... but then, it seems i cant even detect this "behavior" they're talking about...  eventho its really about me...

they say, i always (yes, oddly always) make a weird exhaling sound...

according to them, the sound they heard from me was rather erotic, sort of.. urmm... how to say this... urmm... horny? yeah.. some what like,

mhh.... mhh.... mhh....
(again, according to them)

but the weird thing is... i SERIOUSLY am not aware of this...

at 1st i was like...
no i wasnt...

but, as many people were asking the same Question over and over... then i was like...
for real??

i mean, really... how can I make a sound that I myself couldnt even be aware of it? its just too silly? right?

they say, i usually produce (produce... that's funny... pffttt) this odd sound during my Quiet times, like, when im focusing on my work, or watching tv, reading books, playing Baby PC... but, even so, when they caught me making that sound, how couldnt i evn realized it?

p.s: so weird....
p.s.s: and i wasnt horny at all ok????

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...