Tuesday, July 28, 2015

30 Day Challenge (Day 9)


Day 9: What's In My Bag

#1
Wallet, duhh
(cash, membership card of all sorts, receipts, sijil nikah, lipstick, lip balm, compact mirror, gift coupons, band aids)

#2 
Make up bag
(lipsticks, powder, eye shadow(small), contact lenses, crayon liner, liquid eyeliner, liquid brow, blusher, eye drop, lip balm, mascara)

#3
power bank

#4
diary

#5
face mist

#6
mini fan
(bought in Penang, for hubby)

#7
tissues
(for hubby)

#8
my watch with wedding rings on it

#9
keys
(house and office)

#10
iPhone

#11
body spray

#12
hard disk

#13
hand lotion

#14
glasses

#15
pins in a casing

#16
Raspberry Ketone supplements



p.s: yes, i stuff my bag.. all of these are necessary.



No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...