Sunday, July 12, 2015

30 Day Challenge (day 4)


Day 4: My Dream Job

Ever since I was a child, I've always dream of drawing for a living. To merrily away with my tools and brushes, and make money out of it (duhh). At first I'd filled in "PAINTER". Anything to do with arts. As i grew a little older, I discover comic books and anime. I was obsessed. I talk about it all the time. Since then, my dream job is to be a Cartoonist. A comic book writer. It's my passion! My one dream job.

At one point, I wanted to be an animator, but being an animator itself isn't suitable for me, i know that now. So, I go back on pursuing to be a cartoonist. People often tells me that it's a tough world for a cartoonist, but I'm fortunate to have my husband support since forever. That is all i need. 

Even though, now I'm at that point where I can't draw anymore, I still haven't given up on it. Pray for me now. :)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...