Friday, July 10, 2015

30 Day Challenge (day 2)


Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

#20
Constantly wanderlusting.

#19
I just love tea. Should be a pro by now (jk, no)

#18
Never smoke. A vape puff doesn't count, though, i hate it.
That tar feeling on my tonsils, just no!

#17
Major foodie (need the gym, pronto)

#16
Chocolate! Must have!
(especially the dark ones)
(especially on period or bad moods)
(especially if you don't wanna see on a killing spree)

#15
I dance, hell yeah I do! Just not with accurate body coordination.

#14
Prefers to shower in front of the mirror, because, the shower is my stage!
(did i mention, i have to have music on while i bathe?)
(thanks Spotify)

#13
I have 3 adorable kittens!
(Mueez, Mateen and Garfield(anak angkat))

#12
I tend to procrastinate, a lot. Like, even if my life depends on it, 
if there's 5 minutes to spare, I'd take em.

#11
The type to burn my cooking because I was busy washing the dishes.

#10
Not a morning person. No surprise there, though.

#9
When i work (like really work, not procrastinating), my workstation is a mess.
But, I remember where everything is placed. Don't try to clean it up!

#8
I'm actually a shy person. Not extremely, just average shy.
If I'm likely to be surrounded by people I don't know (while my friends entertaining others), I'll be that fat awkward elephant the corner, eating.. just eating. Most of my friends would deny this.

#9
I'm an ultimately an internet addict. (who isn't?)

#8
I love to draw, but I'm at a point where I can't really draw anymore. It's like, my one and only gift is gone. Need to regain it. Dream job: Cartoonist (still!)

#7
I am making waxing my monthly routine, including BRAZILIAN
(you're welcome, cayang)

#6
Known as a bully my whole life, little that they know, that I was a bully victim myself (1995 - 1998).
Thanks childhood bastards. I still do pranks, though.

#5
Don't tell my sister, but I'm actually a Disney Princess... shhh...

#4
I shower everyday, despite the fact that I hate bathing.

#3
I am constantly hungry. Constantly.

#2
I have a horrid laugh. No joke.

#1
I'm in love everyday, because I married my best friend.

p.s: meow~

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...