Monday, March 12, 2018

Love HATE

Something about me...

My whole life, I have this odd love-hate relationship with Virgos. Just knowing people born under that zodiac sign gives me the icks...

As a Libra, we tend to TRY to be fair and just towards everybody. We're calm and collective, we're so-called romantic and spontaneous. 

Whereas Virgos, despite being just next to Libra, they're the opposite of us. They're ambitious and independent, very very logical, and especially wants everything their way, because to them, it's the best option.

My sister, my ex-bibik, and my husband.

They irritate me a lot more than they should, pushing me to my limit! But I can't help myself loving them, as much as they bug the hell out of me.

No, I'm not saying that I'm in a toxic relationship, I, of all people, should know what's a toxic relationship looks like (FEMINISM!). It's just that, there were times when I feel like choking them for killing my vibe all the time. They so tedious and tactical, they do things TOO strategically, things that they think is convenient for them, but definitely not me!

I, on the other hand, being a Libra, loves going spontaneously and romantically, like planning birthday pranks or going on a romantic dinner.. but no, they hate em, waste of money and energy. urghh!!!

Nonetheless, I love them Virgos very much. Just, sometimes, I feel like murdering them with bags of peanut butter!! (That doesn't make much sense, does it? But whatever)



No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...