Sunday, April 18, 2010

Red Lipstick

Today, i did a lil experiment that change my perception on striking colours forever.

RED LIPSTICK

My whole life,
i assumed that tanned girls cant use striking colours, but now, i'd say,
NEVER TRY, NEVER KNOW MAHH...

so, i was rather attracted to Nadia's Brave Red lipstick,
so i tried ALOT on.. just to check it out..
well, i liked it..

and my cayang promised to buy me one as a gift!!
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU


*what do you think?*


*i even editted a pic.. but, im not sure of da font tho~*

2 comments:

Sammy! said...

i say not brave enuff...get more redder lipstick...haha

Puteri Nurul said...

really?? ;pp

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...