Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Im Evolving


To think,
my whole life, i never thought of being pretty or beautiful..

i always thought of being cool and having friends around me.
even after i had boyfriends before,
it have never cross my mind to change to be a better me...

now, i know..
why women wants to be beautiful for their love ones.
because it's worth it.

to be praised and cherished by my love,
and even my own family appreciated my changes,
of being more feminine and elegant (i think).

i think,
im evolving.
to be stronger,
to be a WOMAN.

thank you.


*ok.. lame edit.. but.. get da point la..*
*my editting used to sux.. but, its getting worse!!*

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...