Saturday, April 10, 2010

You Are Guilty!!

yes, i have a confession for u!!
you!!
Mohamad Taufik Hidayat
is a very bad person!!

u made me so helplessly dependent and wanting u 24/7.
for 2 1/2 years you were always there for me,
and never let me have my own time.
always with me at all times!!

always around
for lunch times
for dinner times
for my sad times
for my happy times
for my cry times
for my glorious times
for my hard times
my shopping times
all the time!!

u never let me go to Rahmath alone
u never let me talk to myself like i used to
u never leave me alone

and now, im so in need of u desperately
but ur so far away...
i wasnt prepare for this.

Cayang,
you are guilty for making me LOVING you too much until im in this state of desperation.
SEE YOU IN COURT!!


p.s: i love you~ ;)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...