Monday, August 29, 2011

outing dating with Shafinaz

super wrap yest...
super shopping today!!!

went shopping with Shafinaz today..
sweet angel was the one who decided on the outing...

sounded like she hv much to do/shop today...
do her hair.. do mani, pedi.. shopping...

turns out...
i was the one who went berserk!!
ALL OUT!!

did my hair for the 1st time in my LIFE!!
(nvr cross my mind to dare to do this.. life goes on)
(ibu aliah's gonna kill me!!)

bought random dresses and a new cardigan
(nothing to do with raya.. coincidentally bought it...)

bought new baju raya (again)

bought LAWAK KAMPUS new bible like comic
(LOVE!!)

Iftar in Gardens


walk here, walk there...

what Shafinaz manage to do,
had her hair trimmed and did her mani... >.>

sorry nad... but i really did enjoy my day with you today...
mwahhh!!! love you so much!!!

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...