Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012

2012 is here
and its the year of The Dragon again!
GRAWW!! ;p

nothing much happen in the year 2011 really..

  •  my dad has a new baby
  •  i meet new amazing people during my job as a conty
  •  our beloved lecturer, En.Ezwan went off to continue his studies
  •  ibu came to KL :)
  •  i went to Penang with bestie (bestie trip yey!!)
  •  brand new addiction to 9GAG.. (apparently it stole my soul!!)
  •  had our 1st official anniversary ;p
  •  we lost a classmate from an accident.. ;'( (innalillah Danny)
  •  had manwhore in last rented house...

and other stuff...

how i celebrate my new years eve??
:
:
:
i went out with Mr.Macho and ayu&proff
to One Utama
:
Had Teppanyaki
:
Watched a Movie, Jack & Jill (Adam Sandler)
:
And watched the New Year's fireworks from OU's parking space... 
with many other people..

it was beautiful..
simple, but beautiful..

;p


May This Year Be Ossum
for me, you and all...

p.s: 2012, end of the world?? only Allah would know... Wallah hu alam... :)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...