Tuesday, February 26, 2013

driving??

i planned to get my driving license since... forever...
but i cant find any guts to actually sit for it...
people thinks if scared of the tests and failures...
no.. that's not it...
im scared of the mechanism itself...

riding it is fine...
but driving it??
just the feel of pressing the gas pedal gave me the chills..
and the steering...?? what if overturn n hit the divider??
or worse?? a person?? another car??
and the mirrors??
rear mirror! side mirrors!!
and the gear??? manual?? engine complications??

NOOO!!!

but, thru out, i understand,
no matter how scared i am..
in this modern era...
evn if i dont hv my own car...
i still need the license.. the skill...
in case of emergency or stuff...

why cant people just be happy with bicycle??
simple, cute, affordable, gas less, and convenient...
right?? right?? *nod nod*

p.s: doing this for my MOMMY!!!!

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...