Friday, February 15, 2013

Final Results

right after mr.TH reminded me to inform him of my final results, i received an email...

it was my result... (duhh)

Alhamdulillah.
i manage to pass with good results...

with this, im an official degree graduate!!
woohoo!!

been studying since 1992 till 2012
gosh.. twenty years... 
life is about education, isnt it...?

now, i can look for a job to support self and family..
the eldest got to do what an eldest got to do... ;)

for this, (cliche drum roll)
i wud like to thank family, friends, boyfriend, best friends  those strangers with good will, classmates, teachers, lecturers, and all... <3 br="">





p.s: Masters? not anytime soon.. will be, in syaa allah.. :)
p.s.s: its kinda sad to leave the student life, isnt it?

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...