Monday, June 23, 2014

1st Blood Encounter

I know i'm way passed my baby-teen years to be blogging about this, but, meh~

I remember my 1st day of menstruating and it was the weirdest thing ever! It was at the very end of 2000 and was at my aunt's house. I had to pee, and i noticed this brown stain on my panties. oh damn, but it doesnt look like i've pooped myself... it was weird...

Then comes the advises and praises, like,

"oh my god Nurul, you've grown up now! Time to act like a lady"

"you need kotex or whisper. nothing is better than these"

then, the dad...

"you are now a woman. if i catch you having sex or pregnant, i'm going to disown you"
(not kidding, he really said that)

THEN, the agonizing, painful and weirdest feelings i went through.. for the whole half month! Everything was so new, I felt like an alien. And oh gosh! lets not talk about the leakings. Every leak looks like a murder scene and hiding a murder scene isn't always easy. And having something as thick as a notebook between you thigh isn't always comfortable. I get the wedgy all the time and the pad won't stay put. The mood swings are unbearable and the 1st day expectation is always a surprise. you expect it to come today but it has to stain the panties 2 days later when you least expecting it.

so yeah, i was 12, had my 1st time on new years eve and... it is still weird now.

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...