Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tribute to Robin Williams



Robin Williams, an actor, comedian and a father figure to me on the big screen.. Im his movies, he's always giving the inspiring words, phrase, smiles and jokes.. seldom the empty ones.. He's brilliant..

This morning, I was shocked about the news of his passing.. Growing up to his movies, the news really took effect on me. I would miss him very much through his movies..

Jumanji

Aladdin

Flubber

Jack...

His smiles are sincere, clear enough to seal this depression in life. I didn't expect him to commit suicide, but then again, I don't know him too well in life anyways.. What I'm trying to say is, he's amazing and I will miss him so, as he will never again appear in the screen for me, for us all.. my condolences to his family and those who loved him..

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...