Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sunny No More.. for real...

Few weeks ago, I received a terrible news...

Sunny died.

In shock, i went speechless.. My aunt said, he was diagnosed with pneumonia. But i doubt so. It's just, probably his time to go. He's already 4yo, which is 39 in human year... >.>

I did this. I know i did.. I'm sorry Sunny..

But very thankful to my aunt and her family for treating him much better than i did. He had friends and space.. to run around and play. Thank you Mak Ngah, Pak Ngah, Mira, Adik, Danial, Alia and Adam...
It truly touched me that Alia and Adam cried upon Sunny's death.You guys truly care..

Thank you Sunny. Thank for all those wonderful years you've spent with me.. and i know you deserve better. You were my healer, my comforter, my aid. I had you because i had a broken heart, you've patched it up and now, its better because of you. I love you, my Sunny boy. You've been a good boy. You will be missed.



p.s: dan-dan la lagu Mariah Carey 'Hero' kuar~ adoii~...

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...