Say I'm selfish and cruel,
Say I'm being disrespectful and ignorant...
Tapi, saya cukup tak suka pujuk orang yang merajuk or sentap tak tentu pasal.
I'm likely unsociable, I really seldom call people just to say hi. It's my semi-introvert attitude, and people closest to me should understand. But, as far as i know, if you want me to entertain you (if you miss me or just feeling lonely), I am more than happy to oblige, because I care.
What pisses me off is when you're just blaming me for not caring. You know what? I'm not a mind reader. We don't have that telepathic communication skill where i can feel that u need me.
You saying that i forget you, or that I never call, why don't you make the effort to call instead of waiting around? Tak susah, kan? But, no. You just have to indulge in your ego, that I have to call you first because I should know that you need me.
It's nice to know that you thought of me at times. I think of you guys, too. Tapi, aduhai.. apa lah salah nya, kamu call saya je? Tak salah apa aihh.. Tak payah la nak sentap merajuk, tak mengaku kawan/famili bagai. It's different if you call me all the time, but I never return call. I didn't call you, and you didn't call me, but I'm the bad one? No fair, ok?
p.s: siapa sentap, just so you know, I sentap too ok...
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs
When I was younger, I always felt a tad jealous of siblings or friends who were able to hug their parents freely and at any time. Frankly, ...
-
i remembered the 1st day of CTU class here, where our Ustazah told us to jot down our plans from SPM.. this is what i wrote: 17 (2005) Fi...
-
im tired of listening to this things im tired of being a hypocrite for something i NEED im tired of being the one who's always in the ey...
-
i was trolling the internet, reading random articles of amazing and weird things, when i encountered a very2 cruel and sad blog post. Junk...
No comments:
Post a Comment