Listen To Your Heart, You Will Understand

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Buka Puasa Buffet with AceMotion Pictures Family

August 29th, 6.04am, Bandar Utama Home

Yesterday, i had Buka Puasa Buffet with the rest of the AceMotion Pictures family.. believe me..

i ate ALOT...

Murtabak.. WITH NO ONIONS!! Just for me...
Roti Jala with Curry
Bihun Goreng
Daging Salai..

YUMM!!!

HUGE fan for FOOD

Yeah, and i tried to look as fancy as can be.. so.. i tried out things, i never tried before for myself..

EXTREME MAKEUP!!

check me out!!


me n iQin having great time!!
*wink wink*
ok, maybe i don't look much different than the normal me,
but hye, who's complaining??



feet on earth
showing of our fancy sneakers n flats.. hehehe



beautiful, aren't they?
*blink blink*

Sometimes, eating different food doesn't mean they use different ingredients...

2 comments:

eP1 said...

wink...!! wink..!!

kalau nak ambik gambar pon ambik waktu siang tau..

aku x nampak ape2 nih.. mane put mane iqin entah..

ahaha!!!

Puteri Nurul said...

buka pose waktu malam kn.. bengong!!! ish2...

lgpown, kte kn adik bradik.. msti la mse muke.. hehehehe!!!!