Saturday, August 29, 2009

Buka Puasa Buffet with AceMotion Pictures Family

August 29th, 6.04am, Bandar Utama Home

Yesterday, i had Buka Puasa Buffet with the rest of the AceMotion Pictures family.. believe me..

i ate ALOT...

Murtabak.. WITH NO ONIONS!! Just for me...
Roti Jala with Curry
Bihun Goreng
Daging Salai..

YUMM!!!

HUGE fan for FOOD

Yeah, and i tried to look as fancy as can be.. so.. i tried out things, i never tried before for myself..

EXTREME MAKEUP!!

check me out!!


me n iQin having great time!!
*wink wink*
ok, maybe i don't look much different than the normal me,
but hye, who's complaining??



feet on earth
showing of our fancy sneakers n flats.. hehehe



beautiful, aren't they?
*blink blink*

Sometimes, eating different food doesn't mean they use different ingredients...

2 comments:

Epi HaHa said...

wink...!! wink..!!

kalau nak ambik gambar pon ambik waktu siang tau..

aku x nampak ape2 nih.. mane put mane iqin entah..

ahaha!!!

Puteri Nurul said...

buka pose waktu malam kn.. bengong!!! ish2...

lgpown, kte kn adik bradik.. msti la mse muke.. hehehehe!!!!

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...