Sunday, November 15, 2009

141109

15 November 2oo9, 4.30pm, UiTM Perak

14 November 2009
or
141109

will be the most nostalgic group of numbers for me
as he broke my spell of Loneliness

i'v just started and i have matured...
will never repeat the same mistake...

I AM SINFULLY IN LOVE
AND
I DON'T CARE...

i just want to be love and to love back...

who is he?

its not the time yet...

for he is my savior i must keep safe
until the time comes...

my heart is taken when my hand is taken..

Thank you for your heart
and
I will treasure it always
next to mine..

i never meant to hurt anybody
but if you're hurt...

im sorry
and
move on

im happy and he's happy
and that's all that matter...

xoxo

6 comments:

Dahlia Mazelan said...

bagus la..moga2 berkekalan..i always taw u mmg suka kat dia..nmpk terang2!

sheQin said...

to dahlia.....
hidup lbih brmkna if kte hargai org y syg kita..!!

to puteri...
gudluck dear!!...

Anonymous said...

move on is so easy to say to some human being but actually moving on is the hardest thing to do.

Puteri Nurul said...

nothing is easy.. i had it hard too... im sorry...

Anonymous said...

dont apologize when u already know what u did is wrong but u should apologize to someone else not me but umm..doesnt matter now.past is past what matters is the future..

Puteri Nurul said...

its not fair that im the only one to be blame here... and its not that i dont wanna apologize, its just that... things was hard for evrybody.. but as u said... past is past... we went thru hard times and pulled it off... now, we gotta move on... may not be easy, but somethings, u gotta let go and grab... ur a wise woman.. u shud know... i dont wanna make enemies...

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...