Thursday, November 19, 2009

Astro Boy

19th November 2oo9, 11.02pm, Bandar Utama Home



Today, i went out with the famous Graphic Couple
MIRABOYA
or
BOYAMIRA
or
FITRIMIRA

whatever la...

hehe..
i miss these 2lover birds so much..

so..
i meet them at Ikea and had lunch there..
it has been awhile since i ate Ikea's Meatballs..
yumm!!!

we had a blast talking n gossiping...

and so... later on..
we headed for the movie...
Astro Boy

The movie Astro Boy...
emm.... the 3d is awesome...
but the storyline for me...
is a bit serious..
but...
if its ok.. then, its ok lahh.. heheh

and... i almost gone Cockcoo as i was stalked by a middle-aged guy at Borders.
and i know he was stalking me...

he looked at me and smiled... i just ignored...
then, i quickly walked between bookshelves and he followed..
i felt... this cant be right.. too weird...

so, i hurried to the Border escalator.... and i was positive... he went up to the escalator too...
i walked faster and faster and he was gaining on me...
soon... he stopped me, and ask weird questions...

Pervert
are you a student?

Puteri
Yeah??

Pervert
which school?

Puteri
urmm... im in UiTM??

Pervert
owh.. in Shah Alam?

Puteri
Umm.. yeaa... why??

Pervert
emm.. im just wondering, if i can get to know you..

Puteri
err.... sorry.. not interested...

*walk away or rather RAN AWAY*

and while he was talking to me.. he scanned my body...
argghhhh!! that huge PERVERT!!!
i should have gave him my dragon glare...
STAY AWAY!!!

so yeah...
moral of the story...

MEN.. the older they get.. the cheekier they are..
WATCH OUT!!!

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...