Monday, November 23, 2009

6 weeks, 6 month, 6 years

Dating Process
6 weeks: I love you, I love you, I love you
6 months: Of course I love you
6 years: GOD! If I dont love you, then why the hell did I propose??

Back from work
6 weeks: Honey, Im home!
6 months: BACK!!
6years: What did your mom cook for us today?

Gifts
6 weeks: Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months: I bought you a painting, it would fit the motive in the living room.
6 years: Here's the money. Buy yourself something...

Phone Ringing
6 weeks: Darling, somebody wants you on the phone!
6 months: Here, for you.
6 years: PHONE RINGING!!

Cooking
6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years: AGAIN??

Apology
6 weeks: Honey muffin, dont you worry, I'll never hold this against you.
6 months: Watch out! Dont do it again.
6 years: What's not to understand about what I just said???

New dress
6 weeks: Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress!
6 months: You bought a new dress again??
6 years: How much did THAT cost me?

Planning for vacation
6 weeks: How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sounds?
6 months: What's so bad about getting to Istanbul on a charter plane?
6 years: Travel? What's so bad about staying home?

TV
6 weeks: Darling, what would you like us to watch tonight?
6 months: I like this movie.
6 years: I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, i stay up by myself.

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...