Friday, November 20, 2009

Why?

20th November 2oo9, 6.32pm, Bandar Utama Home

I always ask him...
Why am I so into you?

It turns out, the question is on me...
and my answer is...

I love his heart
that helps people sincerely and for loving me

I love his lips
that smile so heartily after seeing his success and other's
and the smile that make me so calm
and the sweet kisses

I love his eyes
that shine so bright with love and affections,
looking so deep in me...
with a glimpse of a little boy who wants to be pampered

I love his voice
calling my name and saying love words
and many wisdom of life

I love his hands
so warm and big
making me feel safe and protected

I love his arms
that wraps around me
making me safe and wanted

I love his hair
so cushion like and bouncy!! :p

I love his name

that reflects who he really is

I love his tummy
that's also soooo cushion like!!

I love his smell
so sweet and man-like.. yeowzeerss??
making me remembering him every second

I love his words
that have deep meanings

I love his concern
that makes me feel so cared for

I love his love
that took my love for him




p/s: I love you... <3

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...