Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disney




I am a born Disney Fan.

I watched and lived in Fantasy made by Disney

especially the Classics...

Mickey Mouse and Friends



The Disney Princesses



Most of my life, i relate it to any of the disney princess
*when i was young,
i always thought im Cinderella when my mom made me clean the my mess*


(>.>)

Other Disney Classics



i love Disney Cartoons
Because, this kind of cartoons
have hidden meaning to me...

Meanings that made me believe,
there will always a great
Happily Ever After
for who ever try their best.

im not being optimistic
or being cute...

but, be positive here,
if you think nothing is a fairytale
and 'Happily Ever After' doesnt exist,
who else wud create that for us,
but not ourselves?

i believe,
thinking 'fairy tale is a child's dream'
then, you're the type of person, to take evrything too serious.

no, no, no

its not wrong to take things seriously..
but, its not right to take it TOO seriously.
Give urself some space
smile and laugh abit...
Think of a positive thought
from there, you are close to your
Happily Ever After.

like Walt Disney said,
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Note: i ran out from the topic didnt i?

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...