Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sign Board Girl

10 December 2oo9, 11.13pm, Bandar Utama Home

Today, i received a call from my friend, Naddy, offering me a 2 days job being a model for a company...

..and location: KLCC

Naddy is a Sign Board Fan!!
ahahaha...

No signboard.. no go..

cant even tell left or right
right? right?
hehhe...
too cute..

and i'm the one,
sitting at the front passenger seat,
giving her direction on left or right...

she even fought over a parking space with another person..
who was real in the wrong..
Real Dare Devil..
and a naive one too...
ahahah...


P.s:
I made new frens 2day... Lela and Nie... Nice shopping with u guys today!! teehee...

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...