Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Great Beginning in Degree

Right now, my location is in
UiTM Puncak Perdana

im an Animation Degree student,
Faculty of Artistic and Creative Technology
{F. A. C. T}

wow!!
im so excited to start now!!
ahahhahahahahah!!!!

ok ok..
i've just moved in my new college and HELL YEAH!!
i like the house...
A room of my own.. (actually its a 2person room but im alone for now)
a cool view.. i think guys play B.ball in the evening downstairs
the enterance is super near!
the faculty is near..
hehehe..
the only problem is, i dont know where's the shops and where to look for food...
(>.>)

its so calm here..
for now.. hehhe...

TTFN
tata for now.. ;p

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...