Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*Groan*


*yeah.. woke up in a mess today*

ok,
i slept at 5am when my class is at 8.30...
i woke up like at 8.10 n i rushed myself to the shower..
had a Quick bath and didnt wash my hair like i usually do in the morning evryday..
sacked in my jeans and picked a t-shirt.. unfortunately, a messed up one...
tied my hair and it was terrible no matter how much hair serum i put..
plus, my face was like,
"hye evrybody, i just woke up n im late"
so, yeah.. so rotten and wickedly horrid..
so, i figure, to modified my face when im late,
a few whacks on the face with a book might wake my face up?
it hurts but, sort of worth it since it did turned out ok after awhile..

until...

Neighbor
hye, are u in a rush to en. Hafshizan's class?

Puteri
yeah...

Neighbor
owh.. he's not in.. class was cancel..

Puteri
#%^$^*&$*(^G*&t78T*&%^4^$&*$%(#$

just great...

we still had to hand in his asgmnts tho.. so..


go figure..

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...