Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Superhero's Day


Dearest Ayah,

Thank you for giving me the chance to view the world in different perspectives.

Thank you for letting me taste the bittersweet flavours of existence.

Thank you for showing me the way to the great mountains of life.

Thank you for the stories you told me that taught me so much.

Thank you for lighting up my candle when it was blown out.

Thank you for reaching out when darkness surrounded me.

Thank you for letting me soar the skies of heaven.

Thank you for giving me the chance to live my life.

Thank you for your love.

Thank you.

happy fathers day Pictures, Images and Photos

i LOVE you daddy... ;))

You are forever mine

with Love

Kaklong.

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...