Monday, June 4, 2012

friends

yes,
im the type of person, who'll constantly hv new friends evry year or so~~
but really, it doesnt mean i forget the old ones...

my fault, im not really the one who'll constantly, freQuently call or ask my friends,
how's their daily lives been or what are they up to... 

but really,
as long i know that they're on my love list, hvnt forgotten me yet, im fine...
as long as they'r still saying that im their friend, then, they are...
as long as i know they're there, im ok...

just for you to know,
no matter how long we hvnt converse...
when i get to meet you, you meet me, again....
we will still be, like we've nvr been apart...

its not that i dont care...
im just the type to shut up if i dont anything to talk about...

p.s: FYI, my family and boyfriend is pissing off too, with this particular attitude of mine...
p.s.s: must'v got it from daddy... seriously  >.>

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...