Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scenarios in my head

what usually going on in my noggin~
  • super anime adventures (digimon, cardcaptor sakura, kingdom hearts)
  • Garden theme weddings
  • Having a child and walking him to school for the 1st week (married)
  • making bento's for hubby and son, and rewarded with cheek kisses (married)
  • having a super awesome home with lovely neighbours (married)
  • having my own single room, decorated by tumblr
  • going to Japan, laying down under sakura tree
  • Super world travelling!!! (Japan, Korea, NZ, Italy, Britian, Easter Island.....)
  • living in the middle of nowhere, grassy meadows and wild flowers, goats and bunnies, birds, green hills. blue sky... you get the idea....
  • cuddles.... :3
p.s: ofcoz, for now~~

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...