Monday, January 13, 2014

Weirdest dream

I just had one of my weird dreams last night...

It all began when a nuclear system somewhere exploded and it was so big and hazardous, many people died and all of the power system in the world blacked out.

I found myself with few of my family members, trying to survive the calastrophic event and we eventually went through it for few years. Within those years, everybody in the world turned inhuman and barbaric.. Somewhat insane.. And we're trying our best to survive everything. Nature took our cities and everything was left bare. 

Before sun down, me and my sister went out to look for branches and twigs to make fire.. (Since there's no power, we depend on fire for light at night). We came across an abandoned small children theme park and we went in (because i happened to saw a snake, those red, black and yellow ones)...

While collecting some brances and twigs for the fire, in the play park, it was almost dawn. We need to get back to our family before dark, and we know we wandered too far. When suddenly, we were captured by men in helmet and suits.

We were brought to a place, which seems like a modified school. They had power and running system and all.. It seems like a military base now. 

We were trained harshly and... ( i forgot the rest)...

I remembered being called to the office and being told that i'm selected to the special force. I had enough and ran away... All of the team force looked for me and i had to keep myself hidden.. I hid myself in a hooded sweater and tried to find my way to my family... And i had to get back in to find my sister.. LoL...

... And, i woke up... 

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...