Monday, March 20, 2017

Aging

Me
Cayang, we're definitely aging. I'm fat now.

Hubby
Yeah.

Me
For you ah, after all these years we've known each other,
when or at what age I was most beautiful to you?

Hubby thinking...

Hubby
It's that time when we met at Sungei Wang, during the Gempakstarz event.

Me
That time we accidentally met? You with Proff and Eno?

Hubby
Yup. That time.

Me
We were 19. That was the 1st time we met outside the campus.

Hubby
Yup. That was your peak age and time.

Me
I was 48kg!

Hubby
Haha! Don't lie laaa...

Hubby was severely attacked by a vicious mad woman then.

********************************************************************




Me during that event. I'm surprised tho... >.>
I wasn't even using decent makeup. I don't think I even had makeup on.



I've even made a comic of that fateful incident.
Guess I really made a good "FIRST" impression.
HAHAHA!

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...