Monday, March 20, 2017

Countdown Survey (PART 2)

Gatal rereading my old posts. Decided to rewrite this one again for fun.

Old post: http://puterinurulfatehah.blogspot.my/2011/01/countdown-survey.html

TEN HOW’S: 

How did you get one of your scars?
I was making Lasagna when I accidentally touched the hot oven and burned my hand.
Just a lil.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Gotten a surprise bouquet of roses from hubster :)

How are you feeling at this moment?
Cold, sleepy, sluggish, lazy.

How did your night go last night?
On the bed, playing "Guess the Song", 90's music version, using Spotify, with hubby.

How did you do in high school?
Ok, i guess. It has been 12 years...

How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
Bought it at a bundle shop. Bandoru Shoppu~

How often do you see ur best friend?
Every day, every night. :)

How much money did you spend last month?
Not sure if I spent too much or too little, considering paying bills and stuff.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Married at 27, just as planned. ;p

How old will you be on your next birthday?
29.


NINE WHAT’S:

Your mother's name?
Sri Asmarani

What did you do last weekend?
Slept in, made brunch and went out shopping a little

What is the most important part of your life?
My family.

What would you rather be doing?
Pursuing my dreams to become a cartoonist.

What did you last cry over?
A nightmare.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Hugs from hubby and food.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Loyalty, love, and comfort.

What are you worried about?
Being a new mom soon.

What did you have for breakfast?
Bananas. Like the real ones.


EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yeah.... And I married him. #regretsnothing

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup. And I married the heartbreaker. LOL

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yup. But need to get out more.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yeah. But I seriously can't recall which was the worst.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
I don't think so. No one that I can remember?

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Hahaha! No.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Yeah, I guess? But, nothing serious?

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
COMICS! 


SEVEN WHO’S:

Who was the last person you saw?
My officemates and they're still here.

Who was the last person you texted?
My sister in our family WhatsApp group.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
Awan Kekanda, business matters.

Who was the last person to call you?
Awan Kekanda, business matters, again.

Who did you last hug?
Hubby.

Who is the last person who texted you?
The same sister whom I texted last.

Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
Taufik Hidayat.


SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?
With me. :)

Where did you last go?
Office.

Where did you last hang out?
Leko, The Curve.

Where do you go to school?
SMKBU, UiTM Perak, and UiTM Puncak Perdana.

Where is your favorite place to be?
At home, with hubby and my furboys.

Where did you sleep last night?
At home.


FIVE DO’S:

Do you like someone right now?
I do. :)

Do you think anyone likes you?
He better!

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Nope.

Do you know the muffin man?
yeah~

Does the future scare you?
It does.


FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because we're a match. :)

Why did you get a myspace?
I guess, my mom made me do it?

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
They didn't.

Why are you doing this survey?
Because I'm freaking PROCRASTINATING!


THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be?
Magic!

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yes.

If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
Logically, a knife.


TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I married my ex. #sorrynotsorry

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yes. Yes, I would.


ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes, I am. :)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...