Saturday, September 26, 2009

Singapore's Syawal

September 26th, 3.39am, Bandar Utama Home

Hari Raya in Singapore is the best!!

The people u havent meet u for along time
misses u lots
and give you lots of
DUIT RAYA!!

The different currency from
Singapore Dollars to Malaysian Ringgits



chaching!!! ($~$)

The colours u get to wear



and
the most amazing part

ALL THE FOOD U CAN EAT!!!



Haven....

ok... enough chit chat...

This year, our theme supposely to be purple.. but i bought the wrong dress code.. but it doesnt matter. as long as we're together.. aite..

and this year is my 1st Syawal with my youngest, most youngest among my 8 siblings, Ayu Hazuwin...

I have the
CUTEST BLABBERING SISTER IN THE WORLD!!



and she sings MJ song..

haha

as usual, i also took the opportunity to buy my usual...THE COMICS...

This year's raya i would like to thank

Ibu Sri
Aunty Sarimah
Uncle Richard
Uncle Kamal
Aunty Leyla
Leana
Deana

for making my Hari Raya A BLAST!!
I HEART U GUYS!!
i really had fun!!
sorry if i made u guys worry and give u all trouble...

but.. at the end of the day.. everybody's happy!!! mwahh!!

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...