Friday, July 8, 2011

feet habit

i have this habit of washing my feet 
when i come back home from anywhere 
(no matter near or far) and before sleeping.

i mean,
washing it immediately...

at first,
it was for straining off evil spirit from 
following me in the house or giving me bad dreams
(oldfolks advices)

then,
it was because 
i hate having dust dirty black feet
(annoying much)

then..,
it was because,
it leaves my feet cool and comfy
(and scientifically cooling the body as well)

so dont get offended or surprise then i tell you to
wash your feet as well... immediately...

p.s: its still weird why i hv to do it almost immediately... >.>

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...