Monday, May 12, 2014

The Orange Incident

Back in the days when my parents were in love...
Probably 1986 or 87? or 89?

At the train station and the train arrived, having a couple of minutes before leaving.

Ibu Sri
Think should get something to munch on the train.

Ayah
I can drop at the convenient shop there before the train leave.
What would you like?

Ibu Sri
Probably should get some fruits and drinks.

Ayah
Sure

*walks to the convenient shop*

*came back and my mom can only snicker at what my dad bought.*

Ayah
What?

Ibu Sri
Seriously? You bought oranges (fruit) and orange juice?

Ayah
*derp*


p.s: proof that i happened to inherit my dad's derpiness~

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...