Thursday, July 1, 2010


*what about Toy Story 3?*

1. its the continuous of Toy Story 1 & 2 (reminiscing....)

2. Woody got separated with BoPeep... so kesian!! boohoo!!

3. Andy's all grown up (looking cute)

4. i will hate purple bear that smells like strawberries.. haha... (nanchatte!! ;p)

5. that Big Baby reminds me of my old baby toy.. never like it... it blinks whenever it wants!!

6. so sad when Andy said goodbye to Woody with that little gasp he made

7. so sad when Andy played with the toys for the last time with Bonnie

8. i cried when Woody and the gang held hands and looked at each other when the though they're gonna die (die......)

9. i cried (again) when Andy actually giving away his toys

10. i tried to hold on my tears real badly when the show ended... :((

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too! i cried when they were about to die..sob..sob..pastu lap air mate cpat2..kaverline bia org tak nmpak..haha..

Puteri Nurul said...

hahha... me tooo!!!!

Unknown said...

that movie is awesome! i felt like a 10 years old again. bahaha!

sYafIk-wAy said...

toy story cte yang lucu dan kejam . hehe . teddy tuh kejam .

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...