Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oranges

Location: Rent House
Time: 8.45pm

Kak Ben
i love oranges.

Puteri
I love pears better.

Kak Ben
Do you know oranges actually good for you?

Puteri
Full of vitamin C?

Kak Ben
Not only that. When i was younger, i use to buy alot of oranges and made my lips juice red n my skin pinkish red... ahh... but i dont have enuff money anymore after that. so i turned pale again.

Puteri
Really?? *interested*

Kak Ben
Yeah, its true...

Puteri
i wonder if i eat oranges, it can make my skin red? but i hv tanned skin? can you see if its red or not??

Kak Ben
what i meant by red skin is, it makes your skin healthy.. not turning you to red..
its good for the blood circulation... understand?

Puteri
oooo.... i thought, it'll turned u red...

Kak Ben
no, Puteri... no... >.>

=] Pictures, Images and Photos

p.s: craving for Buah Kedondong... ermmm... ;((

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...