Monday, September 20, 2010

a rainbow comes after the rain goes away...

a lie is never told
neither the truth

a picture speaks a thousand words
but, are the words
lies or truths?

dont sell your sorries
im just a beggar for mercy
i got no wealth to buy ur sorries
just to gain some sympathies

need not words of denial
need not snake eyes of envy

let my crying heart sleep on a wet pillow
let it shallow down drops of clashing crystals

time may heal
but my time has died
broken arrows... broken arrows
damn it..

never tell a lying truth
never smile from a lie

a rainbow comes after the rain goes away...
;)



2 comments:

Diyanah said...

rainbow and rain, remind me of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LS62rCeaes ;D

Puteri Nurul said...

ok.. will listen.. ;)

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...