Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Leave Applications hahahha!!

Infosys , Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."


This is from Oracle Bangalore: From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year-old son:
"As I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for 2 days."
 

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
 

From H.A.L. Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o’clock & I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave."

An incident of a leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."

A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today."


Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."


Covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."

Another one:
"Dear Sir, with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."


Actual letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness & as I am her only husband at home, I may be granted leave".


Letter writing:-
"I am well here & hope you are also in the same well."

A candidate's job application:"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist & an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years & I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...