Friday, December 31, 2010

ready for 2011

another year will be gone 2moro...
so what hv i achieved so far...
*i swear none of my resolutions made last year achieved*

so....

January
i hd major lovestrucked... and SuperJunior decided to come but i wasnt allowed to go!!!

February
was so excited on getting in Animation!!

March
Aunty Sarimah n Uncle Richard came to Msia... and they miss me so much.. the treated me to alot of food!! also got my 1st comic from him!! :)

April
yup.. nothing much here... just loveness on board.... ;p

May
My convocation was held this month... and it was the day i wont be able to forget!! evrybody was there!! and i was.... kyaaa!!!!

June
but.. my happiness with him didnt last long... i broke up with him.. and... dang... was i heartbroken??... luckly i hv good people around me... thanks guys... i love yous very much!!! owh... and insomia kicked in... not to the breakup... its just me... >..> *bad habit*

July
the breakup was so bad for me, i felt so fragile n hopeless... lucky i hd a new BF.. Sunny The Bunny!! light of my life!! my baby!!!

August
by this month... i occupied myself with lots of things... frens, studies, new stories, world gossips... and evn raya... ;p

September
went to singapore with smiles... hehe... seeing weird malay culture in sgpore... that i nvr knew... and hd a new phone for ibu Sri... teehee...

October
funny thing about this month... its my bday and.... its exam month... majoritily... bummer kn?? but its ok... i hd the best Bday present evr from him... shhh.... its a secret.. ;p

November
holiday was here.... and boboi got married and made RAINBOW CAKE!! and went to singapore to see mommy!! ;))

December
hd alot of free time on the net in singapore... for 3WEEKS!! haaa... half citizen of singapore dah... hahah!!
came back here n mom went to paris and went to STGCC and hd alot of hat collections this month.. yay!!

so yeah... there's alot more stuff happend but... these are the highlights...

my resolution:
lets just say...
i'll delete most sadness and avoid stupidity...
:)

life musnt always be perfect kn?

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...