Friday, July 12, 2013

Public Massacre

tho.. the title might be abit misleading...
thus, what i did cud lead to one (not literal tho)..

my whole life, in any relationship...
i have never... i repeat.. 
NEVER!! 
been soooooo embarrassed in my whole entire life!!
thus.. i'v unintentionally did it!!

omg... i was so upset..
in fact, im still upset!

i know im probably exaggerating,
but the humiliation was too great,
i feel like digging the cement floor and hide in it...
the shame was to big for me...
oh my god!!
forgive me love..
im no longer a lady..
i hv scarred my gracefulness before you.
it wasnt on purpose, i promise!!
oh god! the shame!!!!!

p.s: i farted infront of my bf... it was so awkward, i cant let him live to tell the tale...

p.s.s: no... i didnt kill him.... i just slapped him unconscious...

p.s.s.s: no... i didnt.. i lied... he's still alive.. coz i love him so much...

p.s.s.s.s: i wish i did tho....

p.s.s.s.s.s: please enjoy the butterfly above... thank you... :)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...