Friday, November 29, 2013

Vivian Maier slideshow in HD


I was watching Vivian Maier photos, looking up the pictures of people, old and young.
It got me to think.
'How will i be in the future?'

When thinking that, what I did in my past life as a child, how will i be in the future,
it sort of giving me the chills.

I just don't know how to say this actually, but the fact that,
this chilling sensation im feeling, it's telling me,
'If somebody were to found pictures of me, how would they portray me? Can they know how I was through the image of my eye? Will they be able to tell my past? My emotions of aging? Of life?'

Because, that's how I feel exactly for this people in the photos.
Vivian did a wonderful job portraying these people. As if, they are still around. She definitely stopped time.

I'm not sure if i convey this emotions in me correctly here, but I'm sure I did, atleast 30% of it here now.

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...